patience...wish I had some.

“Patience is a virtue, Virtue is a grace; Both put together Make a very pretty face”

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I seriously need a vacation

what a stressful week this has been....I NEED a vacation. Paper after paper, making sure I have the right format, the right spelling, no fragments, runons, page numbers, blah, blah, blahhhhhhhhh!!! I will say I have learned a ton this semester...at least in two of my classes....the other two went right over my head...ethics pff..that's a lost cause all I care to remember about that class is that the Dallas Cowboys guy and how he tried to talk very superior with big words that didn't make any sense what so ever...and how the heck does a person own that much Dallas Cowboys stuff to have a different outfit for every day of the semester. if baffles me...whatevs its over with on Monday. I hope I pass that test! The other class State and Local Government...HA! dumbest class EVER! it really should be taken off the curriculum...or at least get a different teacher he was the worst one I have ever had and hes a Doctor!! I don't know how he did that...he cant even talk in complete sentences...every other word is umm...ahhh...ummm..ahh... oh well that will all be over with on Wednesday THANK GOD! May 11th can come any sooner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment