patience...wish I had some.

“Patience is a virtue, Virtue is a grace; Both put together Make a very pretty face”

Monday, April 18, 2011

Last blog....how sad.

This is the last blog for the school year and it is supposed to be about blogging in general. I really enjoyed blogging because its a nice and creative way to express what is bothering you or what is just on your mind. I had a lot of fun blogging and I think that I will continue to do it after this class is over...I think it also made the class fun and was a nice way to earn a few extra points. I also think it taught me a lot about myself and my writing style....for instance I usually only write about the things that interest me in great detail...all my really long blogs are a good example of that. It was fun and im glad Jen made us do this.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you keep blogging too. You had a couple of good ones in my opinion. It seems when life meets writing the best works are created. There was nothing really special about this one but if blogging is your outlet then interesting bloggs will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you want to continue blogging. Ah, therapy.

    ReplyDelete