patience...wish I had some.

“Patience is a virtue, Virtue is a grace; Both put together Make a very pretty face”

Monday, April 4, 2011

Senses

So this blog has to be about senses....the strongest sense I have is smell. I love the smell of my shampoo and conditioner. Its called Bed Head Dumb Blonde. I have brown hair but the name doesn't mean anything its for dry damaged hair and I dye my hair all the time so it is pretty dried out. I love it so much it smells like Cherry's and the smell lasts for a long time I can get out of the shower blow dry my hair and style it and the smell is still there. I can often catch myself sniffing it while at work or where ever I am. So pretty much I just love the smell of any kind of hair product. whenever I go shopping for a new hairspray or something like that I will usually pick the one that smells the best. I could care less about cost or stuff like that I just like the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment