patience...wish I had some.

“Patience is a virtue, Virtue is a grace; Both put together Make a very pretty face”

Monday, April 4, 2011

Dialogue

This is how I found out my 19 year old cousin Tanner was going to have a baby with his psycho girlfriend Summer. I will never forget it. Now I think it is kind of funny that I found out thru his friend...but at the time I was pretty upset.

"I know something about your cousin that you are not supposed to know," said Jeff.
"ohhh really...what is it," I asked.
"I cant tell you, he will be so pissed at me, and plus he wants to tell you himself."
"Jeff, you cant just say that and not tell me...I promise I wont say anything, I'm sure it isn't that bad."
"Okay, but you have to promise you wont get mad or say that I told you."
"I promise...the things he does now don't really shock me that much anymore."
"Okay...summer is pregnant."
"WHAT!!! no way. you are lying."
"No I'm dead serious I heard it at school and then I texted him about it and he said it was true, but not to tell you because he knows you will be mad and he wanted to tell you himself."
"Oh my god I seriously cannot believe this and I cannot believe he didn't tell me, I'm saying something to him but I wont mention your name I swear."
"Okay good."
"Tanner do you have something to tell me that you are too afraid to?"
"Who told you?"
"It doesnt matter who told me......I cant believe that you would have thought I would have been mad about something so serious like this."
"It was Jeff wasnt it?"
"Yeah it was Jeff, but that doesnt matter now...Im coming over to the farm and we can talk about this in person."
"Okay that sounds great. I really need you and your advise right now."
"I know i'll be there in a few."

No comments:

Post a Comment